CRUISE 5 – up to 6 guests
WEEKLY CHARTER AROUND CYCLADES
Embark on our sailing boat for a week and visit some of the most beautiful places of Cyclades! Starting from Milos, we will sail you first to the small islands of Kimolos and Polyaigos to discover some extraordinary hidden beaches. Then you’ll be able to visit Sifnos before seeing eventually Paros and getting back to the forgotten Folegandros and the busy beaches of Milos.
- Day 1: Starting 12 p.m at the port of Pollonia
- Day 7: Ending around 6 p.m at the port of Pollonia
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- food & beverages (please, inform us if you have any allergy so that we can adapt the menu)
- breakfast + 1 meal per day
- wine, beers, refreshments
- skipper & hostess/cook
- cleaning service
- snorkeling gear seac®
- 1 stand-up paddle
- underwater go-pro® camera
- bath towels
- USB stick with the photos of the day
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- 6 nights’ accommodation (shower on board, sheets & blankets)
- VAT & any other taxes.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
- Spirits, extra drinks
- Dinner (usually takes place in a local tavern)
- diesel & marina fees (around 200€ to 300€).
In case of bad weather, the company keeps the right to change the scheduled route or even to cancel the cruise, for your own safety. In case of cancellation, the total amount will be refunded.
May: 3410 €
June: 3950 €
July: 4450 €
August: 4700 €
September: 3950 €
October: 3410 €
- Payment in advance: We need 30% of the total amount to valid your booking. The rest of the amount will be paid before starting the cruise.
- Cancellation policy:100% of the paid amount will be refunded if the cancellation takes place at least 45 days before embarkation. If the cancellation takes place less than 45 days before embarkation, 100% of the paid amount willbe with held by the company.
Flexible cancellation or change
Oscar private sailing offers free cancellation up to 15 days before the check-in if the client or the boat are located in a coronavirus-risk zone.
- Model : BAVARIA
- Length: 12.95 m 42 ft
- Width: 3.95 m 10 ft
- Weight: 9.5 ton
- Year: 2001