CRUISE 4 – up to 4 guests
THREE-DAYS, THREE ISLANDS!
♦ Enjoy three full days of sailing adventures.
♦ Experience two nights onboard a sailing yacht under the stars.
♦ Taste fresh homemade mediterranean cuisine and wine.
♦ Swim in crystal clear waters.
This cruise is by far our best seller, a safe bet that allows passengers to enjoy their time while keeping it simple. The itinerary is mostly protected from north winds and the distances between one stop to another are short.
This itinerary is the best choice for people that want to rid themselves of the inherent stress of modern-day life and take their time to discover and explore from the most secluded and private beaches to the hottest spots of Milos, Kimolos and Polyaigos.
By choosing this option, you will enjoy three days sailing around the three islands and two nights onboard – one at the bay of Polonia and the other in the village of Kimolos.
Ideal for families and couples.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Totally private cruise.
- Half-board formula:
- breakfast, snacks & lunch included (dinner remains at your expenses and its is a great opportunity to taste the local tavernas).
- Drinks & beverages (Greek beers and bottled wine, water & refreshments)
- Skipper & hostess/cook
- Snorkelling gear
- Stand-up paddle board
- underwater go-pro® camera
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- bath towels & bed linen.
- Cleaning service
- USB stick with the photos of the day
- all boat expenses
- VAT & other taxes.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Payment in advance: A 50% deposit must be paid to confirm the reservation. The balance must be paid when starting the cruise.
Cancellation policy: In case the client needs to cancel the booking, the following terms will apply:
- 15 days prior to embarkation: 100% of the charter fee will be refunded to the client.
- From 14 days prior to embarkation and less: 100% of the charter fee will be withheld by the company.
- In case of cancellation from the side of the company, the total amount will be refunded. Note that we will keep you informed in any case one the day preceding the cruise.
Notes: In case of bad weather, the company keeps the right to change the scheduled route or to cancel the trip.
- Departure time: 10:00
- Start/End point: Adamas
- Ending time: 18:00
- Highlights: Kleftiko bay, Kimolos town, Polyaigos island
- Fresh homemade lunch & breakfast included