CRUISE 4 – up to 6 guests
THREE DAYS CRUISE
Embark on our sailing boat for three entire days and let us take care of everything to make this trip just perfect! Follow us to discover and explore from the most retired and secret beaches to the craziest places of Milos, Kimolos and Polyaigos.
By choosing this option, you will enjoy two nights on board – one at the Adamas port and the other at the retired Lighthouse bay of Polyaigos – and three days around the 3 islands.
Ideal for couples.
- Starting 12 p.m at the port of Pollonia
- Ending around 6 p.m at the port of Pollonia
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Half board formula: breakfast & lunch included (please, inform us if you have any allergy so that we can adapt the menu)
- Drinks & beverages (some beers, wine, water & refreshments)
- all boat expenses
- skipper & hostess/cook
- Cleaning service
- snorkelling gear seac®
- 1 stand-up paddle
- underwater go-pro® camera
- bath towels
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- USB stick with the photos of the day
- Two (or three if needed) nights accommodation
(bed linen, fresh water for shower, etc.)
- VAT & other taxes.
In case of bad weather, the company keeps the right to change the scheduled route or even cancel the cruise, for your own safety. In case of cancellation, the total amount will be refunded.
May: 1750 €
June: 2020 €
July: 2290 €
August: 2430 €
September: 2020 €
October: 1750 €
- Payment in advance: We need 40% of the total amount to valid your booking
- The rest of the amount will be paid before starting the cruise.
- Cancellation policy: 100% of the paid amount will be refunded if the cancellation takes place at least 45 days before embarkation. If the cancellation takes place less than 45 days before embarkation, 100% of the paid amount will be withheld by the company.
Flexible cancellation or change
Oscar private sailing offers free cancellation up to 15 days before the check-in if the client or the boat are located in a coronavirus-risk zone.
- Model : BAVARIA
- Length: 12.95 m 42ft
- Width: 3.95 m 10ft
- Weight: 9.5 ton
- Year: 2001