CRUISE 2 – up to 8 guests
SECRET PLACES AND STUNNING WATERS!
♦ Sail to the best anchorages of Kimolos and Polyaigos
♦ Enjoy the intimacy of a private cruise
♦ Taste fresh homemade mediterranean cuisine and wine
♦ Swim in crystal clear waters
This cruise sails you away from the crowded places, and gets you closer to the most isolated and natural anchorages. Along the way, we will visit the traditional fishermen’s island of Kimolos, and explore the uninhabited paradise of Polyaigos, also known as “the secret diamond of the Cyclades”.
Ideal for nature-lovers.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 3 swimming stops.
- food & beverages (option for vegetarian or gluten free available upon request).
- skipper & hostess/cook
- Stand-up paddle board.
- snorkeling gear
- underwater Go-pro® camera
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- USB stick with the photos of the day
- all boat expenses
- VAT & other taxes
Bath towels are not included.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Cancellation policy: In case the client needs to cancel the booking, the following terms will apply:
- 91+ days prior to embarkation: 100% of the charter fee will be refunded to the client.
- 46-90 days prior to embarkation: 50% of the charter fee will be withheld by the company.
- 45-1 day prior to embarkation: 100% of the charter fee will be withheld by the company.
- In case of cancellation from the side of the company, the total amount will be refunded. Note that we will keep you informed in any case one the day preceding the cruise.
Notes: In case of bad weather, the company keeps the right to change the scheduled route as per the following description:
- In case of strong north winds, the cruise will start / end in Provatas beach, and we will sail the south coast of Milos, visiting Kleftiko bay, Tsigrado beach and Gerontas or Gerakas beach.
- Departure time: 09:30 a.m.
- Start/End point: Pollonia
- Duration: 8 hours
- Stops: Blue lagoon, Faros bay, Prassa, Goupa
- Homemade lunch, drinks & refreshments included