CRUISE 2 – up to 6 guests
SECRET PLACES AND STUNNING WATERS!
This cruise sails you away from the crowded places, and gets you closer to the most isolated and natural places. After visiting the fishing village of Goupa in Kimolos, we will sail to Polyaigos. There, we will be making another two or three stops around the island. You will discover the crystal “Blue Waters bay”, the “Pounta” beach, and the amazing Lighthouse gulf. Let’s have a relaxing time, exploring the most private and amazing beaches!
Ideal for families.
- Starting 10 a.m at the port of Pollonia.
- Ending around 6:30 p.m at the same place.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
3 or 4 swimming stops depending on the weather
- food & beverages (please, inform us if you have any allergy so that we can adapt the menu)
- all boat expenses
- skipper & hostess/cook
- snorkeling gear seac®
- underwater Go-pro® camera
- bath towels
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- USB stick with the photos of the day
- VAT & other taxes
In case of bad weather, the company keeps the right to change the scheduled route or even cancel the cruise, for your own safety. In case of cancellation, the total amount will be refunded.
May: 600 €
June: 700 €
July: 800 €
August: 850 €
September: 700 €
October: 600 €
- Payment in advance: We need 50% of the total amount to valid your booking. The rest of the amount will be paid when starting the cruise.
- Cancellation policy:100% of the paid amount will be refunded if the cancellation takes place at least 45 days before embarkation. If the cancellation takes place less than 45 days before embarkation, 100% of the paid amount will be withheld by the company.
Flexible cancellation or change
Oscar private sailing offers free cancellation up to 15 days before the check-in if the client or the boat are located in a coronavirus-risk zone.
- Model : BAVARIA
- Length: 12,95 m 42ft
- Width: 3.95 m 10ft
- Weight: 9,5 ton
- Year: 2001