CRUISE 2 – up to 4 guests
SECRET PLACES AND STUNNING WATERS!
This cruise sails you away from the crowded places, and gets you closer to the most isolated and natural places. After visiting the fishing village of Goupa in Kimolos, we will sail to Polyaigos. There, we will be making another two or three stops around the island. You will discover the crystal “Blue Waters bay”, the “Pounta” beach, and the amazing Lighthouse gulf. Let’s have a relaxing time, exploring the most private and amazing beaches!
Ideal for families.
- Starting 10 a.m at the port of Pollonia.
- Ending around 6:30 p.m at the same place.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 3 swimming stops.
- food & beverages (please, inform us if you have any allergy so that we can adapt the menu)
- skipper & hostess/cook
- Stand-up paddle board.
- snorkeling gear
- underwater Go-pro® camera
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- USB stick with the photos of the day
- all boat expenses
- VAT & other taxes
Bath towels are not included.
In case of bad weather, the company keeps the right to change the scheduled route or even cancel the cruise, for your own safety. In case of cancellation, the total amount will be refunded.
May: 650 €
June: 750 €
July: 850 €
August: 900 €
September 1st – 15th: 850 €
September 16th-30th: 750€
October: 650 €
- Number of guests: The price-list is valid for up to four (4) guests. For additional guests, the extra cost is 50€ per person.
- Payment in advance: We need 50% of the total amount to valid your booking. The rest of the amount will be paid when starting the cruise.
- Cancellation policy: In case the client needs to cancel the booking, the following terms will apply:
- 91+ days prior to embarkation: 100% of the charter fee will be refunded to the client.
- 46-90 days prior to embarkation: 50% of the charter fee will be withheld by the company.
- 45-1 day prior to embarkation: 100% of the charter fee will be withheld by the company.
Flexible cancellation or change
Oscar private sailing offers free cancellation up to 30 days before the check-in if the client or the boat are located in a coronavirus-risk zone.
- Model : BAVARIA
- Length: 12,95 m 42ft
- Width: 3.95 m 10ft
- Weight: 9,5 ton
- Year: 2001