CRUISE 1 – up to 6 guests
HIGHLIGHTS OF MILOS
Spend your day around Milos and discover some of the unbelievable beaches of the island. After a first stop in Gerakas, spending some time laying on the amazing fine sand beach, we will head to Tsigrado, for some snorkelling around the caves. After an hour sailing, discover the famous Kleftiko, the pirate’s bay, use the paddle-board or the dinghy boat for some adventures from one cave to another!
- Starting at 10 p.m at the port of Pollonia.
- Ending around 6:00 p.m at Provatas beach.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- food & beverages (please, inform us if you have any allergy so that we can adapt the menu)
- all boat expenses
- skipper & hostess
- snorkeling gear seac®
- underwater go-pro® camera
- bath towels
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- USB stick with photos of the day
- VAT & any other taxes.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
The transfer from Provatas back to your hotel remains the responsibility of the customer (The average cost of a taxi from Provatas to Pollonia is around 20€).
In case of bad weather, the company keeps the right to change the scheduled route or even cancel the cruise, for your own safety. In case of cancellation, the total amount will be refunded. Note that we will keep you informed in any case.
May: 650 €
June: 750 €
July: 850 €
August: 900 €
September: 750 €
October: 650 €
- Payment in advance: We need 50% of the total amount to valid your booking. The balance will be paid when starting the cruise.
- Cancellation policy: We refund the down payment to the client if the cancellation takes place at least 45 days before embarkation. If the cancellation takes place less than 45 days before embarkation, 100% of the paid amount will be withheld by the company. If the company decides to cancel the trip for any reason, the client will be informed and the paid amount refunded.
Flexible cancellation or change
Oscar private sailing offers free cancellation up to 15 days before the check-in if the client or the boat are located in a coronavirus-risk zone.
- Model : BAVARIA
- Length: 12,95 m 42ft
- Width: 3.95 m 10ft
- Weight: 9,5 ton
- Year: 2001