CRUISE 1 – up to 4 guests
HIGHLIGHTS OF MILOS
Enjoy your day sailing around Milos and discover some of the most stunning beaches of the island. With this cruise, you will discover the bay of Kleftiko and two other beaches.
- Starting at 09:00 from Adamas port or Pollonia bay.
- Ending around 17:00 in Adamas or Pollonia.
- In case of strong North winds, the cruise might start and end in Provatas.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- food & beverages (please, inform us if you have any allergy so that we can adapt the menu)
- skipper & hostess
- Stand-up paddle board.
- snorkeling gear
- underwater go-pro® camera
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- USB stick with photos of the day
- all boat expenses
- VAT & any other taxes.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
The transfer from Provatas back to your hotel remains the responsibility of the customer (The average cost of a taxi from Provatas to Pollonia is around 20€).
In case of bad weather, the company keeps the right to change the scheduled route or even cancel the cruise, for your own safety. In case of cancellation from the side of the company, the total amount will be refunded. Note that we will keep you informed in any case one the day preceding the cruise.
up to May 15th: 750 €
from May 16th up to June 15th: 850 €
from June 16th up to September 15th: 950 €
from September 16th up to October 15th: 850 €
- Number of guests: The price-list is valid for up to four (4) guests. For any additional guest, the extra cost is 50€ per person.
- Payment in advance: A 50% deposit must be paid to confirm the reservation. The balance must be paid when starting the cruise.
- Cancellation policy: In case the client needs to cancel the booking, the following terms will apply:
- 91+ days prior to embarkation: 100% of the charter fee will be refunded to the client.
- 46-90 days prior to embarkation: 50% of the charter fee will be withheld by the company.
- 45-1 day prior to embarkation: 100% of the charter fee will be withheld by the company.
- Model : BAVARIA
- Length: 12,95 m 42ft
- Width: 3.95 m 10ft
- Weight: 9,5 ton
- Year: 2001