CRUISE 6 – up to 6 guests
LET’S PLAN YOUR CRUISE TOGETHER!
Your options are limitless: Choose between busy beaches, private bays, cosmopolitan ports with crazy nightlife or romantic free overnight anchorages… Whatever your dreams are, contact us to realise them!
- Day 1: Starting 12 p.m to the port of Adamas
- Last day: Ending around 6 p.m to the port of Adamas
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- food & beverages (please, inform us if you have any allergy so that we can adapt the menu)
- breakfast + 1 meal per day
- wine, beers, refreshments
- skipper & hostess/cook
- cleaning service
- snorkelling gear seac®
- 1 stand-up paddle
- underwater go-pro® camera
- bath towels
- USB stick with the photos of the day
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- nights of accommodation (shower on board, sheets & blankets)
- VAT & any other taxes.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
- Spirits, extra drinks
- Dinner (usually takes place in a local tavern)
- diesel & marina fees (around 200€ for one week).
In case of bad weather, the company keeps the right to change the scheduled route or even to cancel the cruise, for your own safety. In case of cancellation, the total amount will be refunded.
May: 3410 €
June: 3950 €
July: 4450 €
August: 4700 €
September: 3950 €
October: 3410 €
This cruise may generate additional costs depending on the distances traveled or the need to collect our customers from a given location. Do not hestitate to contact us for a personalized bill.
- Payment in advance: We need 30% of the total amount to valid your booking
- The rest of the amount will be paid before starting the cruise.
- Cancellation policy:100% of the paid amount will be refunded if the cancellation takes place at least 45 days before embarkation. If the cancellation takes place less than 45 days before embarkation, 100% of the paid amount will be withheld by the company.
Flexible cancellation or change
Oscar private sailing offers free cancellation up to 15 days before the check-in if the client or the boat are located in a coronavirus-risk zone.
- Model : BAVARIA
- Length: 12.95 m 42 ft
- Width: 3.95 m 10 ft
- Weight: 9.5 ton
- Year: 2001